Sunday, January 29, 2012

Affirmations

In 2012,
I say What I Want,
I Feel Great about What I Want,
I Keep Thinking, Living, Dreaming and
Feeling Good about What I Want,
My Heart Stays Open,
I Connect to All Energy, and
the Light Manifests into Physical Reality.
And So It Is.

I Know that
All Energy is Under MY Direction.
I Know I AM the Creator of
All Manifestations in My Life
thru My Direction of All Energy.
I Open My Heart,
I Decide What I Want,
I Put an Emotion with it, and
I Radiate My Light and Intention
out to the World and
It Is Delivered to Me.
Jesus, Mary, Micheal, and Mary Magdalene,
This is My Direction and This is My Choice and
I Ask for Support from All of You
to Create with Me what I Have Chosen.
And So It Is.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

I AM Very Clear about this Concept.
It's Very Simple.
I Truly Get the Simplicity of Creation Today.
I AM Divine Love (balanced energy)
Around All of That.
And So I AM.


I AM Supported and Acknowledged
By and With Divine Love
in This Lifetime and in Every Lifetime and
Everywhere My Energy Exists
in All Dimensions, in All Times.
I Create Myself as
Someone Who Knows that
My Self, My I AM Presence,
Supports and Acknowledges Me
through Divine Love for Myself
in Every Way.
And So I AM.


I AM a Magnificent, Powerful, Creative Being and
When I AM
the Magnificent, Powerful, Creative Being that I AM
and I Radiate that out into the World,
I AM Acknowledged,
I AM Divinely Loved, and
I AM Supported by All Energy as
the Power that I AM.
And So It Is.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.


I AM Divine Love and
It is My Clear Direction of
My I AM Presence and the Light that I AM that
I AM a Woman who
Loves and Cherishes and Honors Myself and
Knows that I AM
Surrounded and Supported and Acknowledged by
All Energy That
Honors Me as I Do Myself;
and Now,
God and Angels and Everybody Who's Anybody,
I'm Asking You,
You Come and Create this with Me.
And It's Done.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

I AM Joyful and Safe in My Power.
And So I AM.


I Clearly Direct that All of My Energy,
Any where, in Any Time Frame,
Comes Together through
My I AM Presence and Clear Direction,
that I Consistently Listen to My Higher Guidance
(That I AM)
and that I Follow it, Trust it, and Create from it.
And So It Is.


I AM Divine Love and
It is My Clear Direction of
My I AM Presence and the Light that I AM that
I Choose to Create Only Joy and
My Definition of Joy is
Freedom, Bliss, Harmony, and Unification,
the Manifestation of All Good, Positive,
Embracing, Enhancing, Expansive Things that
I Want and
That I AM.
I AM Choosing to Consistently,
in this Moment of Now,
Create That in My Life.
Bring Me All Things That Match These Claims and
That means Health, Wealth, Unification, and
Unconditional Love, Joy, Happiness, and Peace.
Those are the Things I Choose to Be and
Therefore the Things that I Create 2012 As.
And So It Is.


I AM Divine Love and
It is My Clear Direction of
My I AM Presence and the Light that I AM that
I Choose to Create Only Comfort and
My Definition of Comfort is Having a
Pain-free Physical Body, Emotional Body, Intellectual Body, and Spiritual Body,
Free from unpleasant Feelings of Any kind,
as they are Unnecessary and Unwanted in
My Body, My Life, and My World.
I Know that
I AM Deserving of This.
This is What I Want and
What I AM.
I AM Choosing to Consistently,
in this Moment of Now,
Create This in My Life.
I Live in the Frequency of Joy.
I Hold this Choice and Joy in My Heart,
Radiate it out to Connect with All Energy, and
Focus on It until The Light Manifests it.
Jesus, Mary, Micheal, and Mary Magdalene,
This is My Direction and This is My Choice and
I AM Asking for Support from All of You
to Create This That I Have Chosen.
Bring Me All Things That Match These Claims and
That means Health, Wealth, Unification, and
Unconditional Love, Joy, Happiness, and Peace.
Those are the Things I Choose to Be and
Therefore the Things that I Create 2012 As.
And So It Is.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.


I AM Divine Love and
It is My Clear Direction of
My I AM Presence and the Light that I AM that
I Choose to Create Only Freedom and
My Definition of Freedom is Having a
Fearless Physical Body, Emotional Body, Intellectual Body, and Spiritual Body,
Free from fears of Any kind,
as they are Unnecessary and Unwanted in
My Body, My Life, and My World.
I Know that I AM Deserving of This.
This is What I Want and
What I AM.
I AM Choosing to Consistently,
in this Moment of Now,
Create That in My Life.
I Live at the Frequency of Joy.
I Hold this Choice and Joy in My Heart,
Radiate it out to Connect with All Energy, and
Focus on It until The Light Manifests it.
Jesus, Mary, Micheal, and Mary Magdalene,
This is My Direction and This is My Choice and
I AM Asking for Support from All of You
to Create This That I Have Chosen.
Bring Me All Things That Match These Claims and
That means Health, Wealth, Unification, and
Unconditional Love, Joy, Happiness, and Peace.
Those are the Things I Choose to Be and
Therefore the Things that I Create 2012 As.
And So It Is.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.


The Direction for This Day is that
I Live in All Possibility of
the Highest Knowledge and Information and
the Highest Understanding of It,
Whatever that is;
Give Me Every Divine Idea that's out there.
And So It Is.

I AM Joy.
I Know Everything.
I AM God.
I Get It.
My Life is Easy and Effortless.


I AM Divine Love and
It is My Clear Direction of
My I AM Presence and the Light that I AM that
I Choose to be Loved and Love
in My Heart and in My Life.
I Choose to be Accepted, Welcomed, and Esteemed,
Loved, Cherished, Honored, Respected and Admired,
to Have Loving, Supportive, Mutual Friendships,
and to be Famous.
I Know I AM Deserving of these Things.
I Live in the Frequency of Joy.
I Hold this Choice and Joy in My Heart,
Radiate it out to Connect with All Energy, and
Focus on It until The Light Manifests it.
Jesus, Mary, Micheal, and Mary Magdalene,
This is My Direction and This is My Choice and
I AM Asking for Support from All of You to
Create This That I Have Chosen.
And So It Is.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.


I AM Divine Love and
It is My Clear Direction of
My I AM Presence and the Light that I AM that
I Choose to Create Millions and Millions and Millions of Dollars and
I Know that I AM Deserving of This.
I Live at the Frequency of Joy.
I Hold this Choice and Joy in My Heart,
Radiate it out to Connect with All Energy, and
Focus on It until The Light Manifests it.
Jesus, Mary, Micheal, and Mary Magdalene,
This is My Direction and This is My Choice and
I AM Asking for Support from All of You to
Create This That I Have Chosen.
And So It Is.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.


I AM Divine Love and
It is My Clear Direction of
My I AM Presence and the Light that I AM that
I AM the Unification of Unlimited Power, Intuition, and Innocence, in Complete Balance and Harmony, Consistently and Fully Integrated,
I AM the Miracle that Chooses every Perspective that Creates ME,
I Create My Hara Line Straight, Strong, and thru My I.D. Point, keeping ME in My Knowing,
My Pineal and Pituitary Glands are Open,
My Energy Systems, both in the Body and Above, are Open - Front and Back, Balanced, Repaired, and Spinning Correctly, and
I Create Myself as Unlimited in Every Way, on Every Level and on Every Plane.
I Know that I AM Deserving of these Things.
This is What I Want and
What I AM.
I AM Choosing to Consistently,
in this Moment of Now,
Create This in My Life.
I Live in the Frequency of Joy.
I Hold this Choice and Joy in My Heart,
Radiate it out to Connect with All Energy, and
Focus on It until The Light Manifests it.
Jesus, Mary, Micheal, and Mary Magdalene,
This is My Direction and This is My Choice and
I AM Asking for Support from All of You
to Create This That I Have Chosen.
Bring Me All Things That Match That Claim and
That means Health, Wealth, Unification, and
Unconditional Love, Joy, Happiness, and Peace.
Those are the Things I Choose to Be and
Therefore the Things that I Create 2012 As.
And So It Is.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.


I AM Divine Love and
It is My Clear Direction of
My I AM Presence and the Light that I AM that I Know
I Can Do Everything I Choose to Do,
I Can Know Everything I Choose to Know,
I Can Be Everything I Choose to Be,
I Can Have Everything I Choose to Have,
I Can Allow Every Miracle I Choose to Allow,
I Can Perform Every Miracle I Choose to Perform,
I Can Create ME Every Way I Choose to Create ME,
I Can Create My Life Every Way I Choose to Create It,
I Know that
I AM Deserving of these Things.
This is What I Want and
What I AM.
I AM Choosing to Consistently,
in this Moment of Now,
Create That in My Life.
I Live in the Frequency of Joy.
I Hold this Choice and Joy in My Heart,
Radiate it out to Connect with All Energy, and
Focus on It until The Light Manifests it.
Jesus, Mary, Micheal, and Mary Magdalene,
This is My Direction and This is My Choice and
I AM Asking for Support from All of You
to Create This That I Have Chosen.
Bring Me All Things That Match These Claims and
That means Health, Wealth, Unification, and
Unconditional Love, Joy, Happiness, and Peace.
Those are the Things I Choose to Be and
Therefore the Things that I Create 2012 As.
And So It Is.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

I AM Divine Love and
It is My Clear Direction of
My I AM Presence and the Light that I AM that
I Choose to Know that
I AM the Singular Wholeness of
Joy and Freedom and Love and Bliss
which means There is no part of Me that
Fights the other part of Me.
I AM Whole, Complete, and Perfect
in the Joy, Freedom, Love,
Creativity, Health and Wealth
that I AM.
All Energy of Me that Exists anywhere,
on any plane, in any time and space,
My I AM Presence is
Directing You to Unite and
Be the Singularity of this
One Focus of Creation with Me.
I AM Singularly One.
I AM One I AM Presence That Is Creating and
That Feels Fabulous, Grand, and Joyful.
I Hold this Choice and Joy in My Heart,
Radiate it out to Connect with All Energy, and
Focus on It until The Light Manifests it.
Jesus, Mary, Micheal, and Mary Magdalene,
This is My Direction and This is My Choice and
I AM Asking for Support from All of You to
Create This That I Have Chosen.
And So It Is.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment